BOOK FAIR ONLINE ORDERS: Can’t make it to the Book Fair in person? No problem! You can place orders online until 4/19 by clicking HERE. For any questions, please contact Caroleen Guiwargis, email@example.com
FIELD DAY FUNDRAISERS: Save the date for all of these yummy fundraisers we have coming up to raise money for Field Day!
- Raising Cane’s, 4/20 – 4 to 9pm
- Kona Ice Truck @ Ivy Hill, 5/11
- Billy Brick’s Pizza and Gelato Trailer @ Ivy Hill, 5/26
SAVE THE DATE: Outdoor Family Movie Night coming 5/13 (rain date 5/20). Something new for Ivy Hill this year! An outdoor movie night for the whole family! More details to come.
YEARBOOK HELP: We’re looking for pictures (or screenshot of the following):
- First Day of School
- Meet and Greet
- Ice Cream Social
- Halloween or Valentine’s Day
- Spirit Day
- Music for Youth
- Any pictures from current fifth graders during their years at Ivy Hill
Please text them to Christy Smith at 847-707-5835 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No need to send repeats if already submitted. Also, please just send a few pictures of each event of your child/friends. You can also submit directly here. Login ID: 416665973
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload, click on “Select My Images.”
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click “Upload Chosen Images.”
I-FIVES: Thank you to all of our Book Fair volunteers and our Committee Chair, Caroleen Guiwargis! It was great to have Book Fair back in person this year, and we know we couldn’t have done it without all of you!
NEW PTA BOARD: The Nominating Committee presents the following slate of officers for the 2022/2023 school year: Mario Bonasera – President-Elect, Sarah Ivy – Secretary, Laura Ackley – Treasurer
NEXT SCHOOL BOARD MEETING: Tuesday April 21st, 2022 at 7 PM at Dunton Administration Building.
NEXT PTA MEETING: Wednesday, May 4 at 7pm in the LMC