FUN FAIR: Fun Fair is Friday, February 1st from 5:30-8:00 pm! This event is run entirely by volunteers and WE NEED YOU! Please donate either an hour of your time or donate one requested item. Please sign up using this link: Ivy Hill Fun Fair 2019 Volunteer Sign Up
You can still purchase wristbands for $15 at the door.
ABC/25 GET BURBED CHALLENGE: Join us on April 13, 2019 for the ABC/25 Get Burbed Challenge! You may have noticed a few changes this year, but it is still the same great event to help raise money for our schools… now only BETTER! What’s new in 2019:
- The event name has changed to ABC/25 Get Burbed Challenge (formerly Just Move It Challenge)! Get Burbed has been a loyal supporter of ABC/25 is now the naming sponsor for this event!
- The event logo has a fresh new look! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kmkqmCMli3qN0ZT0pEJnF6XmH4TUvBR9/view?usp=sharing
- No more packet pick-up! If you register by 3/22/19, your race packet can be delivered to your SD25 school. But you must register early!!
- Chip timing will be introduced at this year’s race! Race results will now be immediate and more accurate!
- ABC/25 will be hosting a silent auction at the Health & Fitness Expo. You will have the opportunity to bid on some fun prizes and support our school.
- There will be an awards ceremony after the race at the Health & Fitness Expo!
Registration is already open! https://www.signmeup.com/site/reg/register.aspx?fid=CY2V1H7
5TH GRADE PARENTS: Thomas Middle School is hosting an opportunity for parents only to “Meet the Principals” on Tuesday, February 12th at 9:15am or February 13th at 7:00pm. The purpose of these meetings is to give the parents of incoming 6th-grade students an opportunity to meet with the Thomas Middle School Principals and learn more about Thomas Middle School. There will be a question and answer session, as well as a tour of the building led by middle school students while classes are in session.
NOMINATING COMMITTEE: The nomination process to elect the 2019-2020 IVY HILL PTA EXECUTIVE BOARD is underway! Please seriously consider who you know (friends, neighbors, even yourself!) that might be qualified to serve in the following positions: President Elect, 2nd VP (volunteer coordinator), Co-3rd VP (fundraising), Treasurer, and Secretary. Nomination forms will be available in the school office and an online nomination form will be shared next week. Also, please mark your calendars for the April 9th PTA meeting, when the new Executive Board will be voted in. Questions? Contact Kari Rosczyk at email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE: Movie Night for K- 2nd grade is Friday, March 8th. The movie selection will be revealed shortly and permission slips will go home with students in February. Watch your inbox for volunteer sign-up!
Questions? Contact Kari Rosczyk (firstname.lastname@example.org), Betsy Geiger (email@example.com), or Debbie Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SAVE THE DATE: Our next PTA Meeting is Wednesday, March 6 @ 7pm. All parents are welcome! Refreshments will be served and childcare is available.