BOX TOPS/LABELS COMMITTEE: Don’t forget to write your child’s name and the teacher’s name on your baggies when turning in Box Tops/Labels for raffle entries. If you have recently forgotten to include the names, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTORY COMMITTEE: The directory is being finalized now. If you’ve changed your phone number or e-mail since you registered for school and you would like the updated information reflected in the directory this year, please send any changes to Jessica Palano (email@example.com) by Friday, September 25th.
– You MUST be a member of the Ivy Hill PTA to access the directory.
– If you are NOT a PTA member and would like to join please email the Membership Committee Judy Newman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Colleen Wytmar (email@example.com)
REFLECTIONS COMMITTEE: This year’s Reflection theme is: Let Your Imagination Fly!
To participate there are a few easy steps…
1. Turn in your student interest form into the office.
2. The rules and entry form will then be sent to you.
3. Create using dance, music, writing, film, photography and/or visual arts!
4. Turn in your project by October 23rd!
5. Let your creativity be recognized and acknowledged!
For more information contact: Claudine Mele (firstname.lastname@example.org)
LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER (LMC) COMMITTEE: Is still in need of volunteers. You can sign up to work during your child’s time in the LMC. For more information or to volunteer, contact Rekha Muruvinakombe (email@example.com)
• Go to: https://images.memoryebooks.com/login
• If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 402723591
Please support Ivy Hill’s chance to earn a $2500 grant from the ABC/25 Foundation! We need 25% of Ivy Hill families to join the ABC/25 Foundation in order to receive the Membership Incentive Grant. One family membership counts towards all district schools that children in one family attend. Join ABC/25 today with a $40 donation. Go to abc25.org and click on Membership! or pick up a paper membership form in the school office.
I FIVES go to:
Juvenile Protection Committee: Stephanie Horvath and Kathy Thompson for organizing and manning the Fire Safety Trailer for the students in grades K, 2, & 4.
The Room Rep Committee: Rekha Muruvinakombe, Melissa Sherman, Linda Boehm and Kelly Nix
for organizing the Room Rep Tea and to all parents who have volunteered to be a Room Rep!
NEXT PTA MEETING: Oct. 7th @ 7:00
NEXT SCHOOL BOARD MEETING: OCT. 15th 7:00 at Thomas Middle School